Technical communication plays an increasingly significant role in many industries. In telecommunications and IT, professional technical documentation is a crucial part of every product, helping our customers build and manage their ICT networks.
Nokia documentation teams are responsible for delivering the hardware and software descriptions and instructions for the use of the mobile operator personnel. Our goal is to bring the end-user documentation into the visual online world.
We are looking for a motivated student to join our 5G system team in Wroclaw.
As a member of our 5G team, you will create and assist content developers in designing graphics and multimedia solutions for technical documentation of Nokia radio technology products.
Your role is to clarify technical concepts with technical writers, design and implement multimedia for the end users.
You follow and manage existing Nokia documentation multimedia standards, but you also actively shape them by continuous research on more innovative solutions that better fit expectations of Nokia customers.
We work with:
- Corel Designer, Catia, Creo, Photoshop, After Effect, Blender
- HTML5 animations (Adobe Edge Animate)
- Interactive presentations
- Are these new to you? Don’t worry, with us you will explore those and many more!
Who we're looking for?
- student of the last year of Bachelor or Engineer degree studies
- fluent in spoken and written English
- interest in both technical writing and mobile telecommunications systems
- disciplined and focused on details
- problem-solving mind
- creativity, flexibility, can-do attitude
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages