In our newly created HW validation group, we are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer. This is a great role for someone who has a passion for working with low level embedded systems and understands how it feeds into hardware development. While working for a world-class industrial automation company, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining real-time embedded software while collaborating with cross-functional hardware and embedded teams across multiple locations around the globe. The environment is dynamic, fast-paced and requires a highly motivated individual. You will work on complex control system products utilizing state-of-the-art technology. When you join our Hardware Test group, you become part of a team that believes in knowledge sharing, innovation, continuous learning, collaboration and a commitment to best-in-class practices and technology.
Who we're looking for?
- Strong understanding of embedded hardware and programming languages (C/C++, Python).
- Experience troubleshooting and debugging hardware.
- Demonstrated competence in object-oriented design, and the use of an object-oriented programming language.
- Strong track record of automating tests and visualizing test results.
- Excellent collaborator with a team-first attitude.
- A passion for embedded software development.
- Strong written and verbal communication capabilities.
- Skilled in the use of embedded software development tools such as in-circuit emulators, protocol analyzers, and oscilloscopes.
- Seeks knowledge of and keeps informed of current trends in embedded systems technology, including design techniques, development tools, and overall process improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Electrical Engineering with a Computer Science emphasis.
- Experience with:
o Construction and maintenance of CI/CD pipelines
o Real-time operating systems
o Development of distributed systems
o Systems security engineering
- Coursework or experience covering software requirements analysis, software design and software testing
- Experience with development in compliance to ISO/IEC standards
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking