- Being a part of infrastructure transformation into infrastructure as code approach,
- Using CI/CD tools and scripts to create automatic application deployments for microservices,
- Helping developers in daily activities related to tools maintenance and AWS/Kubernetes operations,
- Working in collaborative and iterative software development process with agile teams.
Your job will be to develop a part of a distributed system that serves the hospitality industry. The system consists of many domain-oriented microservices developed under a few cross-functional teams. You can bring a smile on the faces of thousands of people working in hotels across the globe.
Who we're looking for?
- Minimum 3-year experience in similar position and minimum 5 years of experience in IT industry,
- Good experience with AWS (EC2, RDS, ELB, S3, IAM, Lambda, CloudWatch),
- Good experience with Kubernetes and Docker,
- Experience with AWS networking and security,
- Experience with shell scripting (bash and/or PowerShell),
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English are required,
- Proactive attitude and continuous improvement.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages