Nokia Software Core Engineering / Signaling and Media R&D team is seeking for Senior Software Engineer in order to address growing business needs of Nokia Session Border Controller (SBC) product. This has to be supported by rapid product evolution and transition to cloud native product architecture.
Therefore, we require a Senior Software Development Engineer to join our R&D organization. The candidate(s) in this role will be required to work with R&D members (CTO, other systems engineers/architects, software engineers) as well as product line managers (PLMs) and customer support teams to develop and deliver cloud native SBC product into both Carrier and Enterprise Markets.
We are looking for talented developers opened for new challenges.
Bring your knowledge and talent into this extraordinary team of professionals!
As a Senior Software Developer you will be responsible for software design, implementation, testing, analyzing and solving engineering problems for telco applications in Linux environment.
We work with:
- Testing frameworks
- Continuous integration systems – DevOps
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Candidate´s with degree in computer science or electrical engineering will be more relevant. Master’s degree is a plus.
- At least 5-6 years of professional experience including software development in C, C++ or Python
- Linux knowledge
- Software design, software development in agile environment
- Very good understanding of cloud native principles, microservices, containers
- English as working language
- System test hands-on experience would be an advantage
- In-depth knowledge in VoIP (SIP)
- Very good knowledge of overload control, capacity and system performance aspects
- Experience with VMware, Openstack, AWS, Azure clouds,
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages