Due to the recent changes in Collibra policy (our core system) we have gain option to change our integration technology and we are looking for experienced (mid+/senior) integration developer who could drive this process.
- Integrating various data management systems (Java Camel/Spring, legacy Mulesoft)
- Work on technical architecture, selecting suitable technologies, etc.
- Keeping and if needed setting best coding standards and practises (automated tests, monitoring, etc.)
- Cooperating with business analytics and architects
We are the team of over 20 individuals focused on design, development and maintenance of the bank enterprise data architecture solutions. The team consists from developers, QA testers, business analysts, data architects and project managers. We work in agile environment, hence the appetite for change is a desired skill in our team.
In integration team you will be working with 3 developers (mids), 1 architect, 2 BAs and 1 dev manager
- As we promote cross-functionalities and tries to be tech agnostic, you may join other sub projects, or participate in our devops activities (it is up to you).
- You will not found (and we are not looking for) “always knows best” tech bullies. We work together, learn from each other and with each step we try to make our soft a little bit better.
Important thing is that you will work in bank environment which has pros but some cons as well.
Who we're looking for?
- Java (min 5Y of experience which includes data/system integrations projects)
- CI/CD: Jenkins, GIT, Maven
- Experience in SQL, noSQL DBs
- Degree in computer science, computer engineering or related technical discipline
- Fluent English (as we work in international environment)
- Engineering pragmatism & getting things done attitude
NICE TO HAVE
- Java Camel or Spring Integration (big plus for that)
- System integration patterns (ESB, ETLs, micro services)
- Experience in MuleSoft, Informatica, Talend or Apigee
- Work with data warehouses