What you’ll do:
- Work with other team members and senior engineers to deliver business requirements set forth by Product Owners and tech requirements set forth by Engineering
- Monitor, maintain and expand our current ecosystem of micro-services
- Embark on a long but fulfilling journey of migration from a PHP based tech stack towards a golang based system
- Apply yourself towards solving tech problems that go beyond simple development - we are looking for engineers, who understand the need for solving different problems at different layers
Hi there stranger! Welcome to the best tech job posting you will ever come across :) If you are a Software Engineer interested in designing, building and maintaining a complex ecosystem of services and components look no further - we’ve got you covered.
For specifics, take a look at the lower parts of the page but the quick gist is that here at Miinto you will have a chance to work with over 50 services hosted in the Google Cloud GCE environment. You will have the opportunity to work at most of the layers of a tech stack - starting with software development all the way down to working on automated infrastructure provisioning and deployment.
We’re looking for people who wish to approach problems from multiple vectors and do not shy away from uncommon solutions to problems most companies never even face. If that sounds enticing, go ahead - we’re waiting for you.
We are a dynamic and young company with more than 200 employees, passionately working to connect all fashion boutiques and brands in Europe on our platform, and we expect to triple our business over the next 3 years. You will become part of an international, diverse team of ambitious and dedicated subject matter experts to inspire and support you. The bar to join Miinto is high, we work hard, but we also take time to celebrate our successes, have fun and build relationships via frequent social activities.
Who we're looking for?
What we’re looking for
- At least some experience in building and maintaining a complex ecosystem of micro-services
- Willingness and enthusiasm when helping with life essentials such as code review and knowledge transfers
- Fundamental understanding of PHP as a language (7.X and 5.6) - no, Laravel is not PHP, it's just written using it
- A fair level of understanding of SQL databases - this goes beyond simple queries, we leverage databases when dealing with data transformations
- Experience creating RESTFull APIs that goes deeper than basic CRUDs
- Good written and spoken English (B1/B2)
What we know would be a massive asset for you in this role:
- Confidence in using Redis and/or other data structure storages
- A fair degree of experience when working with message brokers and asynchronous backend processing - RabbitMQ preferred
- Some understanding of Lucene based NoSQL databases
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages