Temenos FCM Business Analyst
- Having strong financial and business analysis experience, with Temenos and in Finance.
- Proven FCM module experience
- Proving strong quantitative abilities to support business needs.
- Participate in client requirement and identify any gaps together with requirement proposals for their solutions.
- Ensure any solutions proposes are realistic and with the agreed scope of the projecet.
- Analyze client business requirements and produce functional document for addressing the requriements.
- Be involved actively in the process till the sign-off
- Participate in solution design with development and testing teams to ensure the requirements are correctly addressed and the build plan is executed accordingly.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. You will provide projects delivery role to a leading bank in the world for their Temenos application.
Who we're looking for?
- Need to have prior knowledge of Banking products, and understanding of T24 configurations
- FCM experience
- Good working knowledge in Temenos
- Fair knowledge on the corporate banking business process and functions will be an advantage
- Accountable for writing of specifications, when needed, for local development Technical Experience
- Outstanding problem solving skills and presentation skills (in a meeting room and in remote meeting place)
- Experience in handling offshore team's outputs
- Good written, verbal communication skills & management reporting
- You possess a good amount of flexibility and have a positive 'can- do' attitude
- Must be fluent in English - verbal and written
- Experience in Trade finance and Loans products - big plus
NICE TO HAVE
- Language skills (e.g. German)