- Debugs non-complex software products by systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain quality standards for company products.
- Develops and executes software test plans.
- Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
- Assists with the designing, coding and execution of automated test scripts.
- Documents and tracks product testing problems.
- Maintain automated scripts and department's on-line library.
- May conduct functional test process consulting.
- Attends scrum meetings, provides oral and written reports.
Content Management team is responsible for various data feeds, data services, UIs, receiving data from external and internal sources, processing, exposing data for critical systems and distributing those data across the company and external Customers. We deal with various internal and external applications, systems and Customers over different protocols and all this for one purpose: let passenger to search through various trip options while looking for holiday or business trip.
We are looking for Software QA Engineer who will work with our scrum team to deliver high quality products to our clients.
Who we're looking for?
Linux, Analytical Skills, HTTP, Relational Database, Functional Testing, Automation QA, Java, Selenium WebDriver, Regression Testing, Interpersonal Skills, Exploratory Testing, Git, CI/CDNICE TO HAVE
SoapUI, Robot Framework, Fitness Framework, Scrum Methodology, Rest Assured, Rally, Docker, Jenkins, JMeter, Performance Testing, Shell Scripting, Apache Maven, Cloud Concepts, Atlassian Jira