What will you do as a Member of our Team?
- Test newly developed software, features, and record any bugs or performance issues,
- Implement and develop test automation,
- Collect information about software usability,
- Take an active part in building QA strategy,
- Review project requirements to ensure they are testable,
- Create test cases and test documentation,
- Collaborate with developers and support the team (making suggestions, sharing ideas. cooperating with other team members closely),
Expand your knowledge i.e. in terms of automation, performance & security testing.
We are giving millions of Poles the ability to buy and sell a vast variety of things. From a pencil to a car, from common, everyday items to real rare aves. Lightweight and convenient process, tailor-made for a casual sellers, safety built-in the product DNA and competitive prices - these are key attributes that describe our approach.
We want to redefine customer experience and be the largest C2C marketplace in Poland.
Can we count on you?
Who we're looking for?
How to make sure that you are a good fit?
- Strong communication skills,
- Attention to details,
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a constantly changing environment,
- Sharing knowledge with your direct team, the whole Product Family,
- Willingness to constantly learn and improve your "soft" and technical skills,
- Ability to design, execute and report test cases,
- Having knowledge of manual exploratory testing,
- Solid understanding of how web applications work.
- Knowledge and experience in Web Developer Tools,
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes,
- Communicativeness in written and spoken Polish and English,
- (good to have) experience in an e-commerce project,
- (good to have) experience with mentoring or pair programming with other people,
Don't hesitate to apply, if you don't meet these requirements fully. We will support you in learning and catching up.
Surely we are looking for you!
- Flexible office hours and possible remote work,
- MacBook Pro,
- Private Medical Care,
- Private Life Insurance,
- Paid vacation and sick leave,
- Free group English lessons with native speakers and other members of AppUnite,
- An opportunity to work from our Workation mansion wherever it is located (i.e., Thailand, Portugal),
- Freedom to co-organize and/or attend any internal or public AppUnite events, like board game/poker meetups, afterparty events,
- Co-financed software conference attendance,
- Freedom to participate in any weekly initiatives/R&D/code review/internal meetups,
- Access to and an opportunity to shape AppUnite’s employee guidebook explains our internal processes and makes them transparent.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages