You and your teammates are responsible for all aspects of delivering software to your users:
- Automating testing and deployment of small and frequent releases
- Speaking to product owner and business on features and requirements
- Production availability of your service - if you build the service you own the service!
Global Banking & Markets (GBM) is the "investment bank" for our customer. Our businesses generate millions of transactions across a range of financial markets. Our IT teams design and develop modern systems covering all aspects - trading in the markets, sales and customer tools, handling transactions and building financial and regulatory reporting.
We are looking for Java Full Stack Developer to join our Krakow and Germany-based team.
The Team Java Business Services is providing approx. 70 frontend Systems to about 2.500 internal customers of all Lines of Businesses, Functions and subsidiaries of our German department. It enables key business critical functions like Payments, Transactions and Customer Onboarding and Master Data to be performed by End-Users in daily business. Beside frontend Systems, Java Business Services operates approx. 60 backend Systems, which assure compliance with regulatory requirements like MiFID II, Basel II, Trade-Reporting to Deutsche Bundesbank and processing of Standard Settlement Instructions.
The Java Business Services Senior Full Stack Engineer is working in agile Scrum Teams together with Application Managers, SME and colleagues from the business area to develop and maintain products of the Java Business Services end to end.
- Participating in the design of cross technology solutions to fulfil business needs
- Implementation of new products or enhancement of existing products within the platform of Java Business Services
- End to end responsibility for delivering product increments
- Communication with Product Owner, SMEs and other IT departments as part of the Scrum Process
- SIT Testing and support of Business UAT
- Preparation of comprehensive technical documentation (code review and code quality aspects) to support the completed application
Who we're looking for?
- Strong experience with back-end technologies: Java 8, Spring
- Working experience with Front-end technologies
- Advanced with Unix, DB2, REST Webservices
- Experiences with Test driven development methodologies such as Junit, Mockito
- Jenkings, Git. Maven
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with Vaadin
- Previous experience working in financial market projects