- Leading, designing, and providing support and guidance to the design team, making sure that designers understand the specification and have the right skills and training to be able to perform their tasks effectively.
- Taking a proactive approach by keeping the team and clients informed of the progress in the projects and potential issues.
- Sharing knowledge, motivating and inspiring others to generate new ideas.
- Encouraging others to display their works on the Netguru Dribbble and Behance profiles by being the example to follow.
- Identifying risks involved with the design process and providing solutions to complex problems.
- Keeping consistency of team’s work, ensuring highest quality while keeping within set boundaries
- Reviewing the design process on a regular basis and identifying areas for improvement.
- Owning the responsibility of the overall sprint or iteration outcome on 1 up to 3 projects.
Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency.
Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.We offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. We respect and want to build on our diversity.
We are open for workplace adaptations. We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth budgets.
Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, Netflix and SpaceX.
If you want to be a part of our PD team, click "apply now" and create outstanding projects with Netguru!
Joining Netguru means:
- Working in an experienced and knowledgeable team.
- Working on interesting projects using the best technologies available on the market.
- Ability to make an impact on the technological stack of Netguru and its clients.
- Constant development of your skills thanks to a dedicated development budget for workshops and conferences.
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home.
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
Who we're looking for?
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Product Design and prior experience as Late Senior Product Designer or Lead Designer.
- Leading design teams on service or product companies.
- Strong agency, with ability to apply right measures to right problems.
- Strong command of written and spoken English (C1); Polish not required
- Experience working across design disciplines and platforms.
- Great multitasking & self-management skills.
- Hands-on experience in various design responsibilities as well as team-leading experience.
- An ability to look at the product holistically: being present at the early stages (UX phase), through the UI phase, to supervising the development. Able to deliver the full scope of the product design work (e.g. UX, branding and UI).
- Familiarity with performance bottlenecks and ways to resolve them.
- Familiarity with enterprise-size projects.
- Familiarity with interaction design.
- Strong UX skills as well as advanced UI skills.
- An outstanding design portfolio with commercial web or mobile projects.
- Recognition in the Design industry
- A strong social media presence and a solid up to date portfolio including Dribbble, Behance or equivalent.
- Experience in public speaking - you participated in conferences or meetups as a speaker.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages