About the team
ViewE team is a part of the Control and Visualization Business (CVB) that designs and develops Logix controllers, network modules, operator interfaces and Visualization Software. Katowice office is 2 nd largest CVB Campus in the world, hiring 350+ software engineers.
Team Leader plays a key role leading the software development team on all stages of the software development lifecycle, including design, implementation, and testing activities for industry-leading commercial software known for its innovation and usability.
Assignments include also people management of a group of developers and testers that are members of the software product team.
Joining Rockwell Automation Software Development group allows to become part of a team that is committed to use reliable and well-thought-out engineering and software development practices (such as Agile/SCRUM and SAFe) as well as open and direct communications, honesty and respect.
Technology stack, practices and methodologies we use:
C++, Qt, .NET, C#, Python, Squish, Git, Jenkins, Jira, qTest, Continuous Delivery, Scrum, SAFe.
Who we're looking for?
- Responsible for the continued development and motivation of a highly productive software development group that consistently responds to and delivers products and solutions to our customers, including internal customers
- Responsibilities include applying continuous improvement methods on new product development processes and practices
- Act as the technical lead for larger and/or critical software product development
- Functions as a key member of an intra-business product development team, participating in the creation and execution of product development and delivery strategies
- Responsible for the direct management of a group of software developers and testers.
- Responsible for ‘team building’ and frequent assessment and evaluation of direct reports.
- Supports Manager in recruitment process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in new product development and design of software or software systems
- Proven leadership experience as technical leader
- Proficient in data structures, algorithms and object-oriented designs
- Experience should include significant background with large scale system development projects.
- Must exhibit excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, that enables collaboration with global team
- Experience working in SCRUM/agile methodology
- Communicative English, that enables collaboration with global team
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking