Secure Products Group (SPG) within Motorola Solutions is responsible for development of the company's secure solutions for data/voice encryption, subscriber authentication, key and certificate management protecting modern public safety communication systems.
We are looking for a passionate Cloud Engineer willing to help us bring the news technology to the Public Safety world. You will be responsible for leading, initiating, and driving cloud transformation of current secure solutions in public safety communication systems. We are looking for a creative person who will drive the implementation of new technologies, strategies, and ways to solve technical issues.
The demand for solutions and knowledge in the security domain is growing at a surprising pace. Are you interested in this area? In our team, you will have the opportunity to work with and learn from experts in the security domain.
Technologies: Java, Git, Jenkins, Gradle, Artifactory, Bitbucket, Ansible, Wildfly, Postgres, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure.
Who we're looking for?
- Advanced knowledge of at least one of the most common cloud computing services platform (preferred Azure but also AWS, GCP, etc) - services and API
- Experience with using Kubernetes in production
- Experience in building microservices architecture applications
- Great team player
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- English language skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in building cloud integration solutions
- Familiarity with cloud security, scalability and availability
- Practical knowledge of Infrastructure as a Code
- Java language knowledge
- Familiarity with development practices such as Agile and Scrum
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking