Senior Cloud DevOps
- develop and implement automation scripts using Ansible, bash, Python etc
- create, modify and productionize Docker containers
- Log monitoring and aggregation
- troubleshooting and closely fork with L1/L2 support teams
The matter of the project is to integrate and productionize client(s) in-house infrastructure/existing applications with fraud detection SaaS platform run by service provider hosted in AWS cloud.
Who we're looking for?
- Experience with AWS services: EC2, VPC, Route53, ECS, EKS, Fargate. Deployment, troubleshooting.
- Ansible. Write automation scripts, troubleshooting.
- Experience with Docker. Making Dockerfiles.
- Monitoring and logs aggregation tools: Grafana, ELK, Prometheus, Zabbix, Nagios.
- Scripting and automation on bash/Python/Perl.
- English. Upper-intermediate
NICE TO HAVE
- K8S/Openshift. Deployment, troubleshooting. Write .yaml playbooks for K8S/Openshift.
- Hadoop. Deployment, metrics, logs, monitoring.