- Development of BRDs and FSDs based on new distributed regulations
- Close cooperation with Business Owners for proper requirement implementation
- Requirement elicitation
- Stakeholder management
- Working with Dev/QAs within SDLC
Join our Development Center in Krakow and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one our world leaders in Banking. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
If you know Capital Market regulations, have worked with regulatory requirements and keen to implement new ones from scratch - write us and join our team. We are currently looking for new team member to work on the Capital Requirements Regulations (business Know How) for European branch.
Who we're looking for?
- Significant Business Analysis and IT change experiences.
- Exposure to relationship databases.
- Relevant Bachelors Degree.
- Investment Banking / Wealth Management domain experience.
- Experience working with large data set analysis from multiple sources.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Numerical and logical mindset.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise own work effectively.
- Experience with Oracle databases including SQL queries.
- Experience in Regulatory reporting
- Relevant Masters Degree
- Qualified Accountant
- Business Objects experience
- Axiom Experience.
- Experience in Prudential Regulatory Reports covering European / German jurisdictions specifically: COREP, FINREP, Resolution Planning, IRRBB, ICAAP, National Reporting, AnaCredit and Million Loans would be a great advantage
- Experience in Liquidity Reporting specifically LCR, ALMM, AE and NSFR reporting within EU regulatory reporting regimes would be a great advantage