- Development, Refactoring, Unit and Integration testing of applications
- Assistance in project configuration and requirements management processes
- Active participation in technical reviews
- Participation in technical analysis and estimation of the assigned tasks
- Active participation in release preparation process
- Investigation and root cause analysis of the production issues
- Work in distributed agile team based in Poland, UK and India
Top Tier Investment Bank is looking for a Senior Software Developer to work as a member of its Financing Reference Data team. This role is for an experienced Software Engineer who will be helping to build the next generation platform and solution aligning to the firm's cloud strategic roadmap. This will involve design and development of APIs & Microservices based architecture coupled with rapid deployment via containers.
It is essential that the candidate has appreciation of Cloud Facing Architecture & the enabling technology stack.
Who we're looking for?
- Solid experience in core Java (5+ years)
- Knowledge of Java 8 or newer versions' new features
- Experience with J2EE, Spring
- Well versed with API Design Principles (conceptually at a minimum)
- Experience with Docker, Azure would be a plus
- Experience with SQL, understanding of basic DB design principles
- Experience with Agile methodologies and understanding of Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with modern CI/CD stack
- Strong OOP skills and ability to propose design and implement changes in complex systems