- Requirement analysis, software design and implementation of industrial grade software on embedded real-time platform
- Development of specification and design of assigned architecture entity
- Participation in planning, reporting and reviewing of documents and architecture within the frame of specific project
- Decision making in business critical aspects, balancing technical and business benefits
- Execution of technical activities by leading and supervising a team of engineers
- Cooperation with project managers in program and resource planning activities
- Writing requirements, specifications and other guiding documentation for R&D from a technical point of view
- Cooperation with internal and external stakeholders involved in a project, coaching and leading the teams in solving complex engineering problems from various areas of technology
- Cooperation with software integration engineers regarding integration and verification within the frame of the project
- Conducting technical trainings
We work with:
- GCC, Clang
- Testing frameworks
- Version control and code review systems
- Continuous integration systems
Who we're looking for?
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent education
- strong coding skills
- expertise in algorithm optimization, code profiling and in analysis of memory usage violations
- analytical skills
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- Python/Bash is an advantage
How we manage our projects?
Who makes architectural decisions?
Architects and Tech Leaders
Who makes technology stack decisions?
Project management software
How we code?
Git / Gerrit
Static code analysis
How we test?
Flexible working hours
7 - 18
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages