Do you have proven track record of building and deploying Java applications, improving CI and CD pipelines, and working on Unix systems? Can you quickly get up to speed with existing and new applications? Do you have a passion for high quality?
We’re looking for a Java software engineer to:
- develop and improve quality of Java applications
- migrate applications to new servers, platforms and to cloud (e.g. Docker)
- improve CI/CD pipelines
- troubleshoot and debug infrastructure, network and operating system issues
- handle support queries
We're Derivatives & Solutions Technology team. We're developing applications covering: pricing, quoting, order execution, risk management and trade lifecycle processing for the Global Markets Derivatives & Solutions business. Our diverse team is made up of five streams that deliver the solutions, platforms and services supporting various financial business areas. We also provide next-generation valuation and risk management capabilities and significantly simplify the technology operating environment front-to-back.
Who we're looking for?
- Good experience with Java and UNIX/Linux
- Experience with CI/CD and Spring Boot,
- Good understanding of Kubernetes, Docker, Apache, Maven/Ant
- Application migration to Docker
- Experience with Python
- Knowledge about TeamCity tool and Elasticsearch