- Experience of technology and digital transformation programs within Investment Banking (Agile, DevOps, Waterfall)
- Team leading and confident stakeholder management skills
- Financial Services experience
- Good technical background and understanding of Cloud, Modern Infrastructure Practices, Automation, Solution Architecture, etc
- Experience building and working with latency sensitive apps
- Experience of microservices, containers and container orchestration tools (Docker/Kubernetes/AKS)
- Experience in working with enterprise applications, API Gateways, high availability architectures, load balancing, scaling
- Experience of Git including development and feature based workflows and at least one Git solution (eg Github/Jenkins)
- Experience of DevOps environment and pipelines
- Cloud Migration experience
- Development Experience or knowledge would be nice (eg Java/Python/NodeJS/Go)
- An understanding of the capital markets ecosystem would be nice but not required (market making, sell side, buy side)
You'll be working in a global team that develops and maintains a set of low latency solutions performing pricing and market making of equity derivative products or a group of applications which allows traders, all over the world, to create and trade equity derivatives.
As a Cloud DevOps Engineer, you'll play an important role to set the new standards, help other scrum teams evolve their platforms and deliver best quality software.
Members of this team work closely with multiple scrum teams to help them achieve scalability goals. Our systems are going through exciting technical evolution.
Who we're looking for?
- Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS),
NICE TO HAVE
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP),