You will develop new frontends, modules or interfaces for these products in close co-operation with business analysts and application operation experts of your team.
- You are developing new web-based applications and frontends for digital products and services of the Bank. These new web-based applications as a part of the portal platform of the bank.
- You integrate backend systems from the Commerzbank IT landscape to realize the functionality of your own application.
- You will design and develop solutions for complex business requirements and business data objects of the digital finance functionalities and processes. Of course, you will be supported by the business analysts and other developers of the team.
- You will support incident resolution and bug fixing and support the test and development team
- You will be working in an agile team setup, meaning the team includes business domain colleagues, business analysts, architects, developers and application operation experts.
- Participate in scrum ceremonies (Daily, Planning, Review, Retro).
Who we're looking for?
- Depending on the experience, we expect from you:
- High knowledge about Java, J2EE, Java Frameworks Spring, React,
- Good knowledge about Object-oriented analysis and design/architecture, Development of Web Services REST/SOAP/XML/WSDL,
- OPEN Shift,
- Good knowledge about Relational database and (Oracle, MS SQL).
Foreign Language Skills:
- English B2 level (mandatory)
- German B1 level (optional)
Flexible working hours
7 - 19
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking