You'll be working on one of the most ambitious and critical technology projects: to migrate a large proportion of over 1000 applications to public cloud infrastructure and managed services.
You'll be working in the Investment Bank IT CTO Cloud Engineering team based in London and Wrocław. Our role is to provide IB Technology teams with oversight, support and solutions to implement a strategic architecture on public cloud services. We help by sharing the architecture vision, working with teams on their solution design, creating code samples and documentation, and ensuring that the developer experience of migrating to cloud within our organization is easy and enticing.
Who we're looking for?
Our ideal candidate’s expertise:
- Microsoft Azure or other major cloud platforms (AWS)
- Containers and container orchestration using Docker, Kubernetes and Helm
- Scripting languages including Windows PowerShell, Bash etc.
- Agile development practices (Scrum, Kanban)
- DevOps practices and the value of automation
Your experience and skills
- focused on quality
- an excellent communicator
- aware of on-going technology trends and know how to pragmatically leverage their benefits
- a quick learner
- concerned with security
- comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- fluent in English
NICE TO HAVE
- Infrastructure-as-code, using tools such as Terraform, ARM or CloudFormation
- CI/CD including tools such as Azure DevOps, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, TeamCity etc.