- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources
- Work with stakeholders and cross-functional teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures and data sets
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
We are looking for a Python Engineer for Big Data project to join our Development Center and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team.
Our Client is global Investment bank which provides investment and wealth management services over the world.
Who we're looking for?
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience as a Python Engineer
- Expertise in pandas
- Extended experience with Big Data
- Strong data analysis skills
- Team spirit
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask with a strong track record in delivering to deadlines
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field