- You’ll be responsible for monitoring and implementing automation solutions of SDLC processes.
- You’ll support the operational system’s administration.
- You’ll take care of configuring and optimizing development environments.
- You’ll work regularly on migrating infrastructure to the cloud.
- You’ll be a part of creating this team from scratch as you define its founding principles and responsibilities.
We are looking for the DevOps for our brand new Operations Team. You’re going to be one of the founding members of this team so you will have a chance to participate in setting up structures and growing the team expertise. You will be responsible for SDLC processes as well as development environments as you support the developers across several Tribes and Teams - a group that’s about 20 people for now but will expand to 40 in the next few months.
About the Operations Team
This brand new team is so new, it’s not a part of any Tribe yet! The Operations Team will manage and maintain our IT infrastructure. This means all of our servers, networks, and security systems. The 2-5 people we plan to welcome will include experts in the fields of development, database and Linux administration, and site reliability.
Who we're looking for?
- Good understanding of metrics - you have to be able to apply them freely in your day-to-day work (“Measure Anything, Measure Everything”).
- Good knowledge of NGINX as well as of Ansible and Docker.
- Very good understanding of Linux operating systems.
- Experience in a relational database (PostgreSQL).
- Experience in working with development environments.
- Good command of English (written and spoken).
- Communicative level in Polish (at least B2)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Kubernetes (or a good-enough alternative).
- Experience in managing a cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google Cloud or Azure).
- Experience in working with microservices.
- Experience CI/CD and IaC (infrastructure as a code).
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Bicycle parking