- Demonstrated Experience with bug tracking tools such as JIRA, Bugzilla.
- Test Automation and Testing Tools.
- Demonstrated experience in testing Java applications.
- Strong English communication skills, written and verbal. Experience working with global teams.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/subprojects simultaneously, organizational skills.
- Takes initiative in handling issues that arise during testing.
This is a fully 100% remote position. DCV’s client are multi-national consultancy, who have offices in over 40 countries and generate over €12bn per year in revenue. They are looking for 3 Performance Engineers to join them on a B2B contract.
We offer you:
- DCV Technologies is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in various different industries throughout Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious, and driven people. The offer includes:
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Flexible working hours & remote work
Who we're looking for?
Requirements of the role:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience with Oracle, PostgreSQL, Shell Scripting
- The ability to design, code and test independently
- Knowledge & experience in performance testing of various applications
- Hands on experience performance problem determination and root cause analysis
- Performance improvement through query tuning of existing process and develop efficient queries for optimized performance
- Having worked in an Agile environment in Agile pods
- Highly organized and works to tight deadlines, willing to go above and beyond
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Together with support and leadership this organisation has a 10 year plan of growth.