You are responsible for understanding complex applications, data flows and their business purpose to run our IT landscape. With a personalized training and coaching program, you will be enabled to grow into an IBM BPM and DB expert position. Furthermore, you handle incidents, problems and changes. You communicate with developers, as well as operations staff.
- You will be one of the experts in the team responsible for application management aspects. For this, the role requires a combination of application management and understanding of the technology used (IBM-Technology, WebSphere and database technologies)
- You will monitor and maintain the stable operation of production. In case of minor deviations or issues, you will initiate appropriate correction measures as defined.
- Creation and management of technical documentation
- Operations monitoring (from 7 am to 7 pm)
- Handling of changes/incidents/problems with HP Service Manager
Who we're looking for?
- Practical experience in application management of IT systems (maintenance, monitoring, incident analysis, deployments, rollout management)
- Good knowledge of Relational databases / SQL
- Good knowledge of Unix, Linux
- Experience in job scheduling and analysis, ideally UC4
- Good knowledge of Monitoring tools (preferably Dynatrace and/or Tivoli)
- English B2 level mandatory, German would be an asset
- Basic knowledge of WebSphere / Tomcat Application Server
- Basic knowledge of Service Management / ITIL
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking