You be also responsible for incident and problem management and root cause analysis of your applications and solution design and bug fixes. So, you will be involved in the whole DevOps Cycle.
You will work in the Dev / Integration Team and your main task will be to ensure the high-quality realization of requirements including transport of deployment packages from development to test environments. You communicate with business experts as well as the development and operations staff of your team.
You are involved in all steps of the lifecycle of software development starting with:
- Technical analysis, technical solution design, implementation of new functions, modules or interfaces of credit applications, mainly based on Java frameworks. The role requires a combination of strong development skills and a good understanding of the technology used (webserver and database technologies)
- Development, test and implementation of updates, bug fixes and general maintenance/corrective changes of credit applications and its interfaces or databases into the given IT landscape
- You will create concepts technical solutions, data- and business-/process models, interfaces and databases as well as business data or object models or specifications for the cluster Risk Quality
- You are defining technical and functional test scenarios as well as quality assurance measures. In that context, you will be also supporting business experts in transforming business needs into technical scenarios.
- Creation of technical documentation
- Supporting incident analysis and error solution of the applications of your field of responsibility
- You are one of the experts within your agile team for all aspects of the workflow solution (design, develop and maintenance)
- Support the rollouts in production
Who we're looking for?
- Good knowledge of Java
- Good knowledge of Service-oriented architectures (e.g. SAOP, REST)
- Good knowledge of Jenkins CI/CD
- Good knowledge of workflow and data modeling
- English B2 level mandatory
- German would be an asset
- Basic knowledge of JBoss / Tomcat Server
- Basic knowledge of Oracle / relational databases
- Basic knowledge of Unix / Linux
- Ability to understand and analyze business needs and transform them into technical models or technical solutions
- Familiarity with Kanban / Scrum (tools e.g. Jira / Confluence)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking