dotData is hiring high caliber engineers who are excited to democratize data science with automation. You will work on dotData’s proprietary core engine.
Our advanced AutoML component automatically explores and evaluates state-of-the-art ML models with automated hyper-parameter optimization and model selection. Logical plan is divided into computationally-intensive jobs that are executed in parallel with strict resiliency requirements. We take advantage of industry-standard machine learning libraries, like sklearn, XGBoost, LightGBM, TensorFlow, and PyTorch.
Who we're looking for?
- You write clear, maintainable, and extensible Data Science / ML code in Python and can grok simple Scala.
- You have experience packaging Python projects and managing their dependencies. You have shipped multiple Python modules.
- You are able to write highly performant, computationally intensive code that integrates with Python as well as build memory-efficient data pipelines. Nice to have: experience with NumPy, pandas and Cython.
- You do not compromise on quality, and you write the tests to guarantee it.
- At minimum, you have basic to mid-level Data Science / ML skills. You have working experience with machine learning libraries like sklearn, XGBoost, LightGBM, TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc.
- Strong CS skills including such things as time / space complexity, data structures, understanding of operating systems. CS Master’s or equivalent.
- Hot beverages