- 6+ years of post-college working experience as a developer and architect in building regulatory reporting, data warehousing, Datamart applications.
- Detailed knowledge of Java with hands on experience on Oracle 11g, 12c, Spring/Hibernate/SpringBoot, Apache Hadoop, Java-Spark, Impala , Hive, MapR and preferably Certified Bigdata Developer
- Understanding and background of distributed data processing and knowledge of batch and real-time processing. Including functional background from the systems of regulatory reporting and financial accounting
- Experience of developing software for a large enterprise, including n-tier development
- Ability to engage with collaborators to capture detailed, specific, accurate, unambiguous business requirements. Experience of writing/working with Technical Specifications, FRDs
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle, agile practices and look forward to upskill regularly to become full stack engineer.
Treasury IT team works on the development and support of key regulatory and liquidity risk reporting Datawarehouse solution used by Global Treasury and Liquidity management reporting business teams in the bank.
Multicultural team in Wroclaw, Zurich and Pune. Around 20 people in Wroclaw. 3 Scrum Teams in Wroclaw. Scrum Masters, Bas, Ads.
- SQL, PL SQL, Query performance tuning ,Oracle DB Administration
- Bigdata (Hive,Impala,Sprak)
- Informatica Powercenter
- Control M
Who we're looking for?
- Java,Apache Hadoop,Hive,Impala,Spark,SQL,Python
- Linux (user experience)
- Complex Code level analysis and troubleshooting
- High analytical and communication skills
NICE TO HAVE
- Control M (user and developer experience)
- Some Oracle DB knowledge(SQL,PL/SQL)