As a Senior Systems Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Administration of both virtual and hardware infrastructure,
- Monitoring of systems and services and solving issues,
- Design, test and implementation of new solutions for the infrastructure (both on the production and business side),
- Participation in defining, designing and implementing of the newly developed and already existing solutions and services,
- Participation in defining internal processes using Jira and Confluence,
- Support for the internal IT team in the purchasing processes related to technical infrastructure,
- Providing support for internal users,
- Management of the System Ops team.
As Coinfirm, we are an international company centred around blockchain technology, providing KYC/AML solutions for the financial and cryptocurrency industries. We provide transaction security and transparency. Coinfirm is a young team, full of enthusiasts with experience in finance and IT. We support our clients with our actions, including giants such as Binance, Link4, Finoa and PKO BP.
Who we're looking for?
Join us, if you are experienced with:
- Administration of Linux systems (configuration, troubleshooting, managing of local ZFS/LVM/RAID discs systems and backups),
- Automation of provisioning physical servers (knowledge of MAAS is a plus),
- Creating High Availability solutions with HAProxy, Keepalived, Corosync with Pacemaker,
- HTTP and DNS protocols, as well as server configuration (NGINX, Apache HTTPD Server),
- Cloud systems (AWS, Azure),
- Distributed data storage systems like Ceph, AWS S3, MapR FS,
- Virtualization systems such as Proxmox, LXD or Docker,
- Orchestration systems like Ansible or Puppet,
- Configuration of network solutions (Cisco NX-OS, MikroTik RouterOS, UniFi), as well as VPN systems,
- Big Data systems (preferred MapR with Spark, Kafka, Apache Drill or Apache Zeppelin),
- Integration systems (Gearman, Redis, Zookeeper),
- Configuration of database systems (MySQL, PostgreSQL),
- Monitoring tools (Prometheus, Grafana, Elasticsearch with Kibana),
- Scripting in Python (preferred), Perl, Bash, Golang or Ruby,
- Automation of CI/CD processes.
An additional plus for:
- Extensive knowledge of infrastructure security,
- Kubernetes and Openshift knowledge,
- Experience or interest in the blockchain technology.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Hot beverages