We are looking for a talented User Experience Designer.
The ideal candidate should have passion for understanding our end users, able to conduct and translate user research and usability feedback into innovative and modern product designs, possess superior design and communication skills, and be able to communicate design and design validation results convincingly. You will be responsible for user experience design for a broad range of desktop, web, and mobile software products. You will join a team that applies user-centered techniques through research, design and evaluation. You will collaborate with other professionals in user experience, product management, product architecture and product development.
Who we're looking for?
- Transform business requirements, user research and user feedback into modern product designs.
- Pursue an understanding of users, their goals, environments, and pain points. Apply this knowledge to drive improvements in designs and increase user satisfaction in our products.
- Create intuitive user interactions and workflows, mockups, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Assist in user research and apply it through the entire product lifecycle.
- Lead, mentor, and train others in user-centered design techniques, principles, and practices and how to apply them.
- Clearly present and communicate research, design and design validation convincingly, both verbally and written, to peers and stakeholders.
- Give and receive critical design feedback to improve quality of design.
- Display excellent collaboration skills with an ability to build consensus.
- Help establish, improve, promote and institutionalize design systems, standards, practices and reusable software components.
- Stay informed of latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Learn, evaluate and recommend new tools and methods to support the work of the User Experience Design Team.
- Stay informed of industrial automation trends and competitive software product offerings.
- Learn and understand basic industrial automation control system concepts.
- Degree in computer science or comparable qualifications
- 3+ of work experience in user experience design and customer-facing roles
- User experience design experience in highly interactive, sovereign-posture, commercial software applications on desktop, web, or mobile technologies.
- Proficiency using modern design tools such as Axure®, Adobe XD®
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Experience in internationalization and cross-cultural design.
- Strong collaboration, communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrable user experience design skills with a strong portfolio of work.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking