The Senior Software Architect is responsible for all aspects of the software design and development including delivery of all technical aspects of software architecture into the product design. The project we are hiring for is an IoT connected edge device cloud, which runs on multiple cloud solutions, enables micro services, machine learning, OTA, 5G networking confidential communication between the various pieces of architecture, from device, through load balancer, cloud services, databases and the front-end applications. The solution supports hundreds of thousands of devices constantly plugged into various vehicles, analyzing data in realtime, and sending relevant data onto the cloud where it’s processed further. You will be responsible for architecting of the cloud software, driving commonality between various cloud solutions, such as AWS, GCP and Azure in support of a diverse set of customers with diverse needs and existing cloud solutions of varying capability. You will liaise with cyber security experts, development team, and more.
Function of the role is to
- Deliver production intent software to enable connectivity and security for future vehicles and mobility solutions.
- Drive software architecture and design
- Mentor and teach the wider team on current information pertaining to software architecture, design and development
- Collaborate with the systems and software teams to support system bring-up, integration and testing
- Serve as lead and mentor for new software engineers joining the project team
Who we're looking for?
- Information Technology degree or similar
- Solid relevant work experience in a Technical Solution Architecture role, specializing in IaaS and PaaS cloud service on one or more public clouds.
- Expertise in cloud reference architectures, application integration patterns, and pricing optimization Strategies
- Experience with design patterns using OLTP and OLAP stores and an understanding of the tradeoffs
- Experience architecting for event driven patters and solution decomposition for microservices
- Experience delivering High Availability designs and Disaster Recovery plans
- Experience with federated identity solutions including OIDC, SAML2, OAuth2
- Experience managing load testing
- Awareness of Network design principles, architecture and technologies
- Familiarity with Agile or Lean IT processes
- Independent contributor and fast learner
- Motivated, adaptable and positive personality with willingness to develop leadership skills in a team oriented results driven environment
What will make you stand out:
- Experience with PaaS centric components on Azure including API Management, Cosmos, Azure SQL, Azure Data Lake Store, Kubernetes, Service Fabric, KeyVaults, Event Hubs, Stream Analytics, Event Grids, Redis, Data Lake, Kusto (Data Explorer), DataBricks, and Synapse.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform PaaS offerings including GKE, GCE, BigQuery, BigTable, DataProc, DataFlow, PubSub, and KMS
- Experience with AWS PaaS offerings including RedShift and Athena
- Experience with MongoDB.
- Experience with building Spring based RESTful web services using Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring MVC and Spring Data. Experience with API contracts based on Swagger 2.0 and Open API specifications
- Experience building solutions using .Net Core
- Experience with classifying and managing access and auditing of personally identifiable data in compliance to GDPR and CCPA regulations
- Experience with confidential compute frameworks and/or experience with remote attestation flows using GCP’s shielded VMs or AWS Nitro
- Experience with Azure IoT Edge or AWS Greengrass
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages