- Deliver features based on functional specification with cooperation with Product Owner and Functional Analyst
- Ensure best software quality by writing tests for any code changes and participating in code review process
- Add technical information regarding code changes to product's release notes
- Implement and improve non-functional product items eg: High Availability, performance, platform monitoring
- Prepare and perform software patching due to security constraints, libraries eol etc
- Support pair developers in day-to-day tasks
- Improve technical and domain knowledge
- Prepare technical input for product documentation eg: install guide, certification documentation etc
- Provide estimation input for roadmap items draw by Product Owner
As a Java Developer you will be working in a Scrum Team developing and integrating microservices in a new platform. You will use current Idemia business and technical knowledge to create faster, asynchronous, robust and more efficient scalable IDEMIA’s data traceability solution for online iGaming operators. This solution provides them a single digital vault software to immediately, easily and cost-efficiently comply with the laws regarding data traceability and secure storage in different countries.
Who we're looking for?
Technologies/specification that are nice to have:
- Allegro Hermes
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages