- Develops, codes, tests and debugs new moderately complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity.
- Has good understanding of business application.
- Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and resolve them.
- Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- May assist in development of software technical documentation.
- Designs and codes moderately complex applications using routine and/or advanced technology.
- May create optimization programs to resolve problems.
- May design and build prototype applications.
- Oncall duties within Poland timezone (6-18) is also included.
The client is a global technology company that touches nearly every aspect of travel. Their innovative software enables more than a billion people around the world to plan, book and experience their travel at a time and price that is right for them. By delivering the technology behind travel, the client is working magic behind the scenes every day to make the world a better place, one journey at a time.
Team located in Krakow is responsible for acquisition and exposure of DB content for all core Sabre products: availability, shopping, booking, and fulfillment of flight connections and tickets.
Who we're looking for?
- Commercial experience: 3+ years
NICE TO HAVE
- Apache Maven, Relational Database, Linux, TDD methodology, Agile Methodology, Hibernate/JDBC, Jenkins, Couchbase