React Front-End Software Developer – Visualization and Analytics
- Program in TypeScript, HTML5, CSS3, GraphQL, utilizing the React framework
- Develop Front-End containing a big number of visual elements, multiple video feeds, interactive overlays on the video, 3D graphics.
- Optimize the application for speed and scalability
- You will be creating new features in an Electron app for data analytics and visualization. The app is used by automotive engineers for algorithms performance evaluation.
- The Front-End project is half-year-old, and the first demo version has already been released.
- The team atmosphere feels like a start-up: entire product is developed by our team in Krakow, where everybody is encouraged to contribute with their ideas, while still having the stability of a big corporation.
- Dependent on your experience, you will join either as a senior or experienced team member.
- Help us advance mobility, save lives and improve our planet
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers
Who we're looking for?
- Experience with React
- Knowledge of debugging tools and performance optimization
- Understanding of Webpack
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) methodologies
What will make you stand out:
- Familiarity with video streaming technologies (MPEG-DASH)
- Experience with Electron, React Hooks, Material UI components
How we manage our projects?
Project management software
How we code?
Flexible working hours
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages