- Development of cross-platform Angular JS application
- Work with full stack components (Java, Oracle) once there's a need
- Direct communication with customers within Scrum process
- Business travel onsite (New York)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Enterprise wide system for top tier investment bank serving as golden source of reference information about Clients - Client lifecycle Management and Counterparty Management. KYC and Regulatory requirements maintenance as well in the scope.
Functions are landing, processing, storing, and distribution of information within multiple layers as per complex Enterprise application architecture. Channels are UI, Web services, Files, JMS.
Project objective is to transform a Client Onboarding platform into New-Age UI. UI primary focus is to serve as a tool of Metadata management and Application data workflow management.
Technology stack includes Oracle as backend, current UI of Pega BPM and new Angular UI applications based on micro-services rest API architecture
Methodology is Agile (Scrum). Team setup: Oracle, Java, QA, Analyst, PM.
Virtual team spread through Singapore, India, Kiev, London, and New York.
Who we're looking for?
- Work closely with technical leads, analysts and developers to design and implement UI solutions within Scrum development process
- As a team member to be able to make architectural input on the current and possible application solutions
- To understand complex multi-layer application solution that includes as well integration with external application on backend side
- Proficient in Angular
- Experienced in CSS
- Strong English (speaking, writing)
NICE TO HAVE