- Designing, maintaining, and executing tests for Egnyte web applications. Our QA specialists test the backend as well as the frontend of our platform using automated test cases that are run continuously on many test environments.
- Identifying, analyzing, and reporting bugs. We prioritize thorough documentation of each ticket, as it improves collaboration between QA engineers and software developers.
- Collaborating with other QA Engineers and the rest of your team in monitoring, detecting, and handling production issues.
We’re currently on the lookout for QA Automation Engineers to join our team in Poznań or 100% remotely. If you want to ensure the quality of a product that is used by the world’s biggest brands, Egnyte could be a perfect match for you.
Egnyte is not a software outsourcing company. We build and maintain a product: a secure content platform called Egnyte, used by the likes of Red Bull and Yamaha. With 200+ people working in our Poznań office, we remain a people-first workplace.
Here’s what you can expect upon joining our team:
Large scale with human touch
One one hand, it’s an opportunity to work on a global platform used by global brands and generating petabytes of data. On the other hand, you’ll join one of our close-knit teams where you’ll find experienced QA engineers eager to share their expertise.
A team to thrive in
Egnyte’s Quality Assurance Engineers work on different aspects of the platform: you’re sure to find a team that’s a great fit for your skills and professional interests.
Commitment to quality
At Egnyte, everyone is responsible for the product’s quality. QA engineers are not reduced to testing tickets: they're encouraged to act as quality advocates and champion best testing practices among their teams.
A flexible organization
If you have preferences regarding the form of employment or working hours, let us know: we’ll hear you out and figure out a solution that allows you to work comfortably. Remote work is also not a new thing for us—some of our employees have been working remotely for a while now.
Who we're looking for?
- Around 2+ years of experience in manual testing, plus at least 1 year of experience in creating and maintaining automated tests.
- Being an effective and articulate communicator, able to get your point across.
- Ability to create effective test cases, build test plans, and execute them.
- Knowledge about testing methodologies (functional and nonfunctional).
- Ability to successfully collaborate with software developers to ensure high-quality standards throughout Egnyte’s products.
- English skills that allow you to effectively communicate and perform your tasks.
- Passion for solving problems, improving things, and advocating for quality.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Opcje na akcje