Poznan Tech Hub is GSK worldwide biggest IT center hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. We are part of GSK, which aspires to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. At Poznan Tech Hub we build a truly international team which provides services to all GSK locations around the world. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support sales force of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
It is a great time to join GSK Tech Hub in Poznan. We value courage, accountability, development and teamwork. You will be encouraged to experiment and collaborate across teams to bring innovation to our every day job. We are open to candidates with various levels of experience - whether you are a seasoned specialist with deep expertise or a graduate looking to kick start your career. Help us to lead in Technology to improve lives of patients and consumers around the world
Service Manager is responsible for developing and leading a team of TECH Service Specialists for the Independent Business Monitoring, Audit & Assurance data service and the Legal Investigations data service. This will include the delivery, compliance, maintenance, life cycle management and planning of data services. Additionally, extracting data from a variety of production business applications used within their service area, ensuring the support strategy is in alignment with the overall TECH and business direction.
The post holder will be working and interacting directly with all TECH groups, business owners/users, external product vendors, data vendors, and offshore support suppliers; setting and monitoring service levels and conducting service reviews with all areas. Service manager will be responsible for identification and execution of service improvements that will lead to lower cost of ownership for GSK.
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- 5 years having worked as a Service Manager
- Strong problem-solving skills required, often in high-pressure situations
- Proven experience of working in global 24*7 Operations
- Experienced in influencing large teams of resources providing services in a matrix environment
- Experience of managing transitions from Projects into support
- Operating a disciplined and logic work style in a high intensity support organisation with constantly changing and competing high priorities
- Provide excellent reporting to all levels within organisation and excellent stakeholder management experience (up to and including SVP)
- Strong understanding and experience of ITIL-based service management practices.
- Pharmaceutical or other regulated industry experiences.
- Working knowledge of Agile framework.
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Knowledge of business processes such as IP Management, Legal Operation, Corporate Functions or Corporate Security
- Knowledge and experience working with Six Sigma/Lean Sigma processes and tools.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online training’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external training)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & well being activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages