We are looking for motivated engineers to join FPGA design team in Krakow. The challenges you will face include design of state of the art FPGA chips supporting high data throughput and high-speed interfaces used in Nokia 5G radio products.
We have a variety of open positions for candidates with wide range of work experience – from fresh graduates to highly experienced professionals.
As part of our team you will contribute to requirements analysis and decomposition, design, implementation in Verilog/System Verilog, simulation, unit and system tests of new FPGA functionalities for 5G telecommunication system following the complete end to end project life cycle.
You will be working with cutting edge versions of FPGA silicon and latest versions of design tools and measurement equipment. You will develop extensive knowledge of 5G system protocol stack, Nokia hardware platforms and the way our customers are deploying them. You will contribute to develop innovative solutions to address Nokia strategy in the 5G domain and beyond.
Who we're looking for?
Essential technical skills:
- Education: BSC / Engineer in Computer Science, Telecommunication, Electronics or a similar subject
- Good knowledge of English (both spoken and written)
- FPGA programming skills: Verilog, System Verilog or VHDL
- Matlab/Simulink/Octave or similar tool knowledge
- Understanding of technical documentation and technical writing skills
Nice to have technical skills:
- Embedded system background knowledge
- Good mathematical skills
- Low level/platform programming & debugging tools knowledge
- Good programming skills with script languages (e.g. Python, Perl, Tcl)
- Git, SVN, Jira
- Experience in FPGA design and integration
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages