As part of the Legal product team, the Product Expert will be accountable for project deliverables, provide support and collaborate with the Product Owner on backlog items & key projects within the Legal Tech space.
Product Expert will support the value journey across multiple business process areas in the Legal area, Intellectual Property (Patents & Trademarks), Contracting and Document management. Additionally, the role holder will also be accountable for driving the implementation of several enhancement initiatives of varying complexity covering multiple business processes and technologies & systems.
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Experience and deep knowledge of Business and Technical Analysis
- Understanding of Agile software development
- Understanding of Legal product domain from a technology perspective
- Excellent relationship management
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to compose Use Cases and Value propositions.
- Learning agility
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Business Analysis Experience
- Project Management Experience
- Experience working within an Agile delivery environment; VFQ, Scrum or Kanban
- Knowledge of Legal functions (business operating models, processes & products) or experience of working within the Legal function
- Experience with working with SaaS (Software as a Service) vendors
- Experience with working with third party vendors
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online training’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external training)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & well being activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages