- Translate requirements, designs, and wireframes into inspiring user experiences
- Write clean, well-factored UI code
- Design and maintain mobile client architecture
- Lead research and design efforts for new features and systems, or large refactoring initiatives
- Work closely with the team, and with peers across teams/functions (e.g. Product Management, Design, Marketing, and QA).
As a Senior iOS Software Engineer, you will work on the iOS client with talented and similar-minded individuals. You will have the opportunity to work on other mobile clients and the overall Beekeeper architecture, create new functionality, and maintain existing features. You will work on the product that hundreds of thousands of frontline workers rely on every day to work better together.
Who we're looking for?
What we look for
- A Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- Experience with Swift and Objective-C
- Experience with mobile development
- A passion for computer systems and technology
- A Master Degree in Computer Science
- Experience with Automated Build Systems (Jenkins, Bitrise)
- iOS apps published on the App Store
- Experience with the Android mobile platform
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Bicycle parking