BE | Shaping the Future Poland has a proven position of being a reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. Since the foundation of Be Poland in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry. For our partner, an Investment Banking organization in Warsaw, we are looking for a Citrix Engineer.
The impact of COVID-19:
We are still hiring and look forward to welcoming new members. As our employees’ and candidates’ health is our top priority, we are currently conducting only online interviews and our employees are working mostly from home as a temporary solution. We will be returning to the office at some point though.
- Taking part in application migration and upgrade
- Troubleshooting, digging deep into logs, registry, or debugging tools
- Working with other teams to unearth the root causes
- Benchmarking performance and executing testing comparisons
Who we're looking for?
- Application migration experience with the following products: Citrix XenApp 7.15, PVS 7.15, Windows Server 2016
- Troubleshooting skills for application and EUX issues on XenApp
- Experience in the upgrade and migration of XenApp applications and servers in a complex environment
- Solid experience supporting Citrix Environment
- Regular exposure to complex root cause analysis based on multi-user application issues
- Practical knowledge and experience of App-V application streaming
- Business-fluent English.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Integration events