Senior Software Engineer
Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 210 data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
At Equinix, we help the world’s digital leaders scale with agility, speed the launch of digital services, deliver world-class experiences, and transform people’s lives. Our culture is based on collaboration and the growth and development of our teams.
We hire hardworking people who thrive on solving challenging problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, and try new approaches, as we grow our product portfolio with new software and network architecture solutions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
We are looking for talented Staff Software Engineers, responsible for brand-new product development to simplify and accelerate quoting and ordering processes for Equinix’s customers. By using a modern technology stack, cloud, microservices architecture, API-first approach, micro-frontend user interface and focusing on the product quality and delightful user experience, the engineering team will be responsible for building a highly scalable, globally distributed software product. This is a hugely exciting project where you will be part of a world-class product engineering team that’s paving the path for new ways for enterprises to consume ever increasing cloud services.
Who we're looking for?
- Play a pivotal role in Equinix Agile Software Development Lifecycle processes
- Design major software modules and features and develop scripts and code for multiple modules
- Develop and deploy the software
- Adopt of standard coding processes
- Work on cross-technical integration
- Work with test automation team on test automation and validation procedures to keep high software quality
- Develop unit tests, fixes defects
- Mentor other members of the team
- Provide status of the work in a timely manner
- Investigate, analyze, and evaluate new technologies