Python Developer (regular)
About the project
- We have responsibility for development new features and general shape of logistics platform to fleet management, related to vehicles location and remote supervision.
- We design web, mobile and embedded solutions which combine in the one large system.
- Currently the application is live and it's more and more popular in Europe among well-known logistic companies. It causes lots of challenging tasks related to optimization, integration and design new features.
We are proud of having:
- full trust of our client (example: our own Product Owner),
- freedom to choose technologies (it means our stack is as modern as possible),
- high code quality (over 85% code covered unit tests),
- still more than 80% of new development tasks,
- 6 cross-functional Scrum teams, which work effective in Nexus methodology,
- technical verification as a live coding session with tasks related to our applications.
- solving technical challenges related to optimization and security of web applications (working with algorithms);
- designing and developing (more than 80% new features) advanced backend solutions using mostly: Python, Django, PostgreSQL, AWS
- keeping the highest quality standards (over 85% code covered unit tests);
- working as a member of experienced project team (8 people: frontend, backend, testers)
- being open to communicate and discuss about technical issues with other project’s members (experienced more or less)
- participation in weekly meetings of our Python Developers’ Gildia, where we discuss about solutions of real problems, which our developers meet in the project.
Who we're looking for?
- around 3 (three) years (or more - let's discuss!) of professional experience in backend development with Python and Django;
- strong hands-on experience with using Django framework;
- practical knowledge of: System Control Version (preferred: GIT, SVN), Continuous Integration (preferred: Jenkins) and REST APIs;
- familiarity with Python coding principles and good practices;
- proactive, open-minded attitude with eagerness to provide improvements with ways of working;
- good level of English communication (English-speaking client and some team members)
It’s warmly welcome, if you have some experience with:
- AWS and/or other Cloud solution
- Linux environment
- React or other JS frontend framework.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages