20 or 26 days/ 2 additional days in 2021
The technical writer will write the following document types for software solutions:
- Web Help
- User Guides
- System Administration Guides
- Installation Guides
- API Reference Guides
- Other documents as requested.
- Microsoft Word based documents and PDFs
The technical writer reports to the Technical Communication Manager.
- Collaborate with Development, Delivery, and Product teams to create or update documents
- Work with solution teams to estimate and determine the scope of a new project
- Create and manager production schedules of projects
- Work closely with solution subject matter experts (SMEs) to gain a working knowledge of the application
- Understand, interpret and translate technical requirements into an easily to understand format
Who we're looking for?
- Minimum three year technical writing experience (required).
- Minimum one year technical writing experience for a software company (required).
- Minimum one year experience working with any of the following single-sourcing tools (required):
o MadCap Flare (preferred)
- Professional fluency in written and spoken English (required)
- University degree in Technical Communication, English, or Journalism (preferred)
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, particularly MS Word
- Demonstrated aptitude in technology applications
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to absorb knowledge easily over a short period of time
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Ability to work under pressure and with aggressive deadlines
- Ability to analyze and organize complex information and present it in an easy-to-understand manner
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
Flexible working hours
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
Phone screen with Recruiter
30 minutes video call with Hiring Manager and her coworker
1h video call with Hiring Manager and Product Manager