We are currently expanding our Wealth Management Practice and Avaloq operations in Europe due to client demand across a number of high profile projects.
We offer superb opportunities to work within a dynamic, international team led by industry experts. We work with the market leading technologies, with prestigious tier one clients in a demanding and progressive atmosphere. As a part of our team, you will take part in Avaloq Banking Suite implementation initiatives throughout their entire life cycle. Whilst we work hard, we also have a thriving social atmosphere running through the business.
As a TOSCA Automation Expert / Avaloq Developer you will be responsible for:
- Test Automation for various business areas across various applications, including mainly Avaloq, Backbase, API etc. within the test automation suite TOSCA
- Building and maintenance of automated test cases with Tosca test case design including templates, reusable test step blocks and classes. Creating executions and link them to requirements.
- Usinging TOSCA in line with the Client's governance and guidance to guarantee reusability and smooth integration.
- Conducting workshops with Business Stakeholders to gather requirements and define test scenarios
- Defining the best method for implementing test automation (API, PDF Comparison and/or GUI testing, etc.)
- Test case design in methodological way with TOSCA (Linear expansion, etc.)
- Automation of test cases using TOSCA Test suite
- Generation of Synthetic test data using TAMI/TAMP for Avaloq as well as SQL queries
- Scheduling and monitoring execution of automated test cases in Releases and/or Sprints
Who we're looking for?
- University degree or equivalent in Finance, Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience preferably in the banking industry
- Avaloq Certified Professional
- Strong Avaloq parametrization know-how
- Experience in object modelling and Avaloq static data
- In-depth knowledge of Test concepts and methodology (ISTQB certified)
- Very good knowledge and extensive hands-on experience in TOSCA (Tricentis Certified Professional)
- Have an understanding of industry different delivery methods such as Waterfall, Agile/Scrum, Iterative Waterfall, and ETL
- Good JIRA knowledge
- Strong analytical skills and end-to-end view as well as strategic thinking and time management
- Ability to work successfully, both in a team and independently as well as stress resistant and able to perform in a fast-changing environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel abroad
- Lending knowledge
- Experience in Consulting Services
- Command of German