Sabre Developer Experience team is responsible for Sabre’s developer portal that contains resources for over 500 APIs. The Drupal-based portal is a custom-built content management system, housing swagger schema, XML schema, WSDLs, workflows, release notes, how-to guides, live call capability, and more. It is used by internal and external developers, including Sabre customers and prospective customers.
We are looking for a team member who will be responsible for quality in our application, to ensure great customer experience.
As a member of Sabre Developer Experience Team you will be responsible for creating, reviewing and execution of tests, ensuring best quality of our product along with developers. You will indicate correct ways of testing and have direct impact on testing strategy. You will work together with Product Manager and team to understand business requirements and secure that all of them are correctly implemented.
Who we're looking for?
Required experience and skills:
- > 1.5 years of experience in quality assurance for web applications
- Experience in test automation tools like Behat, Selenium
- Quality oriented attitude and high communication skills
- Good English communication skills, written and verbal
Preferred Experience and skills:
- Experience working with BDD approach and BDD frameworks, such as Behat or similar
- Familiarity of Visual Regression and tools such as BackstopJS
- Experience in working in Drupal ecosystem or any other CMS will be a plus
- Scripting experience f.e. Bash/Python
- Knowledge of bug tracking tools such as JIRA, Rally
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages