Poznan Tech Hub is GSK worldwide biggest IT center hiring about 700 highly skilled IT professionals. We are part of GSK, which aspires to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. At Poznan Tech Hub we build a truly international team which provides services to all GSK locations around the world. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support sales force of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
It is a great time to join GSK Tech Hub in Poznan. We value courage, accountability, development and teamwork. You will be encouraged to experiment and collaborate across teams to bring innovation to our everyday job. We are open to candidates with various levels of experience - whether you are a seasoned specialist with deep expertise or a graduate looking to kick start your career. Help us to lead in Technology to improve lives of patients and consumers around the world
The Product Owner – Learning Technologies is one of two Product Owners within the Success Factors and HR Analytics Product Team, that is accountable for designing and delivering the road map for a product set that will improve the user experience for the products within their domain. Each Product Owner will work collaboratively with stakeholders to agree on priorities for their product sets and deliver against those priorities.
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- 3-5 years relevant Cloud Learning Solution experience in major global Tech organization
- Track record in successful Tech strategy development, Cloud Learning Solution design, product delivery and service management.
- Understanding of Agile Software Development, experience in Scrum, Kanban, SAFE desirable
- Team Management
- Excellent relationship management, strong influencing and communication skills
- Deep content knowledge of the learning business functional area (business operating models, processes & products) for both compliance and non-compliance (i.e. developmental) learning.
- Strong English communication skills
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Success Factors validated learning
- Knowledge of DevOps
- Understanding of modern web-based technologies development (.Net, Responsive web design, java script frameworks)
- Understanding of Web Services design patterns and Data Analytics / Data Warehouse solutions
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Long term incentives
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online training’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external training)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & well-being activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday.
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages