Poznan Tech Hub is GSK worldwide biggest IT center hiring about 700 highly skilled IT professionals. We are part of GSK, which aspires to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. At Poznan Tech Hub we build a truly international team which provides services to all GSK locations around the world. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support sales force of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
It is a great time to join GSK Tech Hub in Poznan. We value courage, accountability, development and teamwork. You will be encouraged to experiment and collaborate across teams to bring innovation to our everyday job. We are open to candidates with various levels of experience - whether you are a seasoned specialist with deep expertise or a graduate looking to kick start your career. Help us to lead in Technology to improve lives of patients and consumers around the world
The Product Owner – HR Data Management provides technical support to the organisation's workforce and Business Partners in order to provide secure access to GSK's applications, Network and Data. Serves as SME regarding system procedures, online transactions, systems status and downtime procedures. Also, will be responsible for maintenance of appropriate logs to ensure timely resolution and/or escalation of problems. Ensures Audit readiness and Service Continuity and governance whilst maintaining Service Relationship with Internal and External Stakeholders. Responsible for both the design, development and implementation of short- and long-term solutions to information technology needs through new and existing applications, systems architecture, network systems and applications infrastructure, and the management of the IT infrastructure within an organisation.
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- 3-5 years relevant experience in major global Tech organization
- Demonstrated experience managing technical plans and strategic infrastructure supporting business wide performance solutions.
- Understanding of Agile Software Development, experience in Scrum, Kanban, SAFE
- Team Management
- Excellent relationship management, strong influencing skills
- Proven experience delivering services
- Excellent English language skills
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Good understanding of technologies such as SQL server architecture, IBM DataStage, integration technology
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Long term incentives
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online training’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external training)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & well-being activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday.
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages