About the Digital Technology Team
Part of the Product Tribe, the Digital Technology Team is a cross-disciplinary group of specialists; ranging from developers (BE, FE, JS, TS dev) to parametric designers. They are responsible for the user experience and effortless configuration of our products, which is at the very core of what Tylko stands for.
With over 40 highly-experienced experts, ranging from UX designers and developers to wood technologists and industrial designers, Product is our most diverse Tribe. Product is responsible for strategising the portfolio of Tylko products. This means they design, develop and test our physical products, as well as manage our digital platforms.
Join Tylko and…
- Be an integral part of the Tribe in which all our industry-changing tech solutions are designed and developed - from online product configurators and full production automatisation to internal parametric-driven design tools.
- Dig into some of the most innovative and challenging projects in the company - like the renderer, iOS app, and our internal parametric design tools.
- Be part of a multidisciplinary team of experienced experts in their respective fields, surrounded by mentors in the industry.
- Focus on exploration and testing, as well as fast prototyping and rapid development - which means a lot of fun and creative thinking (but also the occasional fail or dead-end).
- Utilise a wide range of technologies (like WebGL, Three.js, Vue, Vuex, for example).
- Be able to select tools that best address your tasks and design your own custom-made solutions.
- Be competitively remunerated – 15 000 - 20 000 PLN for B2B contract (other forms of employment are also possible).
- You’ll be responsible for developing our internal furniture customization engine.
- You’ll be developing guidance for maintenance and future modification.
- You’ll be responsible for refactoring focused on new features and business value.
- You’ll be sharing knowledge and providing valuable feedback during code reviews.
Who we're looking for?
- Minimum 3 years of commercial experience in software development.
- Fluency in working with alive and valid legacy code.
- Knowledge of object-oriented and functional programming,
- Understanding of design patterns and geometric algorithms as well as a data structure.
- Experience in working with Python/Django-based backend systems.
- Experience in working with Vue/Vuex-based frontend systems.
- Good command of English (written and spoken).
- Communicative level in Polish (at least B2).
Nice to have
- Interest in parametric design and/or the game industry.
- General understanding of CAD and/or 3D graphics.
- Experience with static typed languages (C#, Rust, C++).
- Experience with Three.js/WebGL, GLSL shaders.
- Experience in Jenkins, Ansible and GitHub Ci/CD.
- Being a board game geek and a dad jokes lover is actually a must but we put it here as our HR team believes it’s not crucial (although we kind of think it is).
- Healthcare package for families
- Healthcare package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages