One of the biggest global CPG company is looking for innovative and passionate people to work on a multiple Azure cloud-based projects in Analytics area.
The aim of the projects is to build Analytical solutions extracting, ingesting, transforming, integrating and reporting vast amounts of data in in the area of Sales Analytics and Retail Execution. We bring together enterprise data from internal sources as well as the market data from outside providers. As a trusted partner we are responsible for design and implementation of appropriate data lake structures and mechanisms which enable the data visualization and reporting through BI tools
- Play the role of lead developer for the assigned projects
- Provide technology consulting to customers and internal project teams
- Shape technical direction, technical and data management strategy within the organization and for the customers
Who we're looking for?
Skills – General
- Very good English language skills.
- Polish language as a strong asset as majority of teams are based out of Poland
- Strong communication skills, ability to work directly with client and to lead junior team members
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to explore emerging technologies
- Eagerness to learn and ability to adapt to changes
- At least 5 years’ experience with analytical/ data engineering projects
Skills – Cloud, Big Data and Data Warehousing
- Cloud data processing (Azure preffered)
- Cloud Databases
- Data Modeling
- Understanding of Big Data, DWH/ETL concepts
- Experience in working with analytical databases (regular relational and MPP-type)
- Knowledge of HDInsight
- Experience with multicloud environment (with Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience in data modeling
- Experience in Agile and DevOps